2019 was a breakthrough year for me as a sales funnel designer, as well as the company, LMNts Marketing, but I think that in 2020 the hard work will pay off. As I am growing with you as business owners, I would like to share some of the insights from 2019 that might help you market and grow your business better in 2020.
- Pick and identify your target market and ideal client
- Find your negative ideal clients. I spent too much time with people who were not committed enough to reaching their goals
- There’s no “easy way” growing a business.
- Social media is changing every year
- The higher ticket your service is, the higher quality of relationships you will need to build with your potential clients
- It is important that you value your time, or other people will never value it.
- If your personal life is not OK, you can’t fully focus on your business.
- Qualifying your leads can help you save time and effort
- It doesn’t mean which technology you use; the idea and implementation, follow up, and consistency does.
- Building your reputation will pay off long term. Not only today, but for years to come.
- You can’t be an expert at everything. You will need to accept that “good enough” is better than putting things off because you are running out of time.
- Training your staff is an investment, but it will help you grow your business faster.
- Creating SOPs and measurements for your business will keep you on track.
How to Measure Your Marketing In 2020
Consistency and Marketing
When it comes to marketing, you will need to be consistent. Jumping from one topic to the next and one brand message/USP to the next will not get you the results. You have to be patient.
There will be some people who will follow you but not interact with your brand. I noticed this on almost every social media channel; I go live, talk about a topic, and it starts a wave, so other people in my industry will talk about the same thing. It is a good sign. Don’t be afraid of competition: you are unique.
Scheduling posts based on a clearly defined strategy can save up to 10 hours a week. As a business owner, you can’t stay on top of every channel every day. We developed a system that schedules posts up to a month ahead, based on categories, audiences, and platforms.
How to Find and Communicate Your USP
Don’t be afraid of being yourself.
Going live will get you more results, as people will develop an emotional connection with you, or the “like me” (™) moment.
You have to find the thing you do differently. For me, my accent was the greatest holdback and I didn’t go live for a long time. However, when I started creating live content and videos, my fan base grew significantly.
How to Close High End Clients
One of the things I got wrong last year was that I was focusing on the wrong niche for a while. If you are selling a high ticket service, you need to make sure that your client has the budget allocated, and who are committed to growth.
No matter if you are a business coach or consultant, you will need to find people who are on the same wavelength as you. It will make your job so much more enjoyable and easier at the same time. It is important that you align your values with your ideal clients’.
As an example, I don’t work with people who want fast and cheap. There are enough providers out there who offer that service. I stand my ground by communicating my value: high end, carefully designed sales funnels for coaches and consultants, as well as service providers who are ready to take their business to the next level and learn more about their strengths and weaknesses.
That is exactly why I am offering a marketing SWOT service for potential clients. If they are serious enough, they will open up to me about their challenges, so we can find the solutions together. They are ready to become a co-creator of their marketing campaign.
Are you interested in getting a marketing SWOT completed for your business: Until the 15th of January, I offer this at a discounted price of £47. It includes the following services:
- Consultation and going through your challenges, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Market research
- Industry trends report
- Competition research
- Written report and recommendations on how to improve your marketing and which sales funnel would work best for your business
You can book your digital marketing SWOT spot online below.