If you have been following my blog, just like over 900 people, you will know that I talk a lot about websites and why you need to answer the most important question your visitors have:
What is in it for me and why should I care?
After going through my own site, I have rewritten the page for social media marketing packages, but not all the information fits on one page. That is why I decided to explain a bit more about what makes our social media sales funnel service different.
Three Levels of Social Media Management Packages
Depending on where your business stands and what your goals are, you can choose an affordable social media management package that will suit your budget.
If you choose the Silver package, you will get:
- three posts per week on three social media accounts
- all the content for your promotions
- and updates
all for just £150 per month.
In the Gold package, you will get everything included in the silver, but you can really scale your marketing by posting 7 times a week on three accounts, and the price of £250 includes a Facebook ad credit of £50.
If you decide to go with the Platinum package to rapidly grow your business, you will have £100 Facebook ad credit, and we will throw in manual engagement and group management for only £450 per month.
We have a proven client enrolment system that focuses on identifying your competitive advantage, your main brand messages, and your USP. Once we have discussed your business goals with you, we will send you a social media calendar with all the posts for approval, and we are good to go.
Best of all; our social media sales funnels are flexible, which means that you can upgrade or downgrade any time.
All our social media packages are GDPR compliant. You will never have to disclose your login information or any personal details. When we manage your campaigns, we spend the amount you allocated based on the budget, so we never get to see your payment information ever.
What Happens When You Order One Of Our Social Media Management Pakcages
Once we have received your information and payment, we will be in touch with the next steps.
- We will arrange an onboarding interview to find out more about your business goals and situation.
- We will conduct the market, competition, and hashtag research
- We will go through your existing content
- We complete the ideal client sheet with you, so we are clear about who we are targeting through the digital marketing sales funnel.
- We send over the social media calendar with the proposed content and graphics branded to your business.
- We start the campaign
- After the first few weeks, but after a month the latest, we will send you an easy to understand report on what happened to your social media, how many followers you gained, and how much engagement each post got.
- This helps us plan further social media campaigns and get you more return on your investment in the future.
If you are interested in one of our social media packages for small business owners, get in touch to arrange a free consultation. Alternatively, check out our lead generation tips for small business owners and talk to us about other ways we can help.