- What Is a Lean Marketing Agency
- What Is Lean Marketing
- Lean Principles Already Implemented
- ActiveCampaign Partners
- Cloud Collaboration With Clients for Transparency (Establish Pull)
- Project Management System (Create Flow)
- Standard Process Checklists (Create Flow)
- Customer Journey Improvements (Map Value Stream)
- Ideas Car Parks (Continuous Improvement)
- What We Still Need To Become a Fully Lean Marketing Agency (Our 2022 Plans)
- Sales Funnels Are Lean So We Have To Become a Lean Agency
- Why You Should Be Excited About Working With a Lean Marketing Agency
- Better Service for You, Better Processes for Us
- Higher Impact, Lower Costs
- Maximising Your ROI (And Ours)
- Lean Marketing Agency vs. Traditional UK Agencies
- Our 2022 Plans for Revamping Customer Journey
It was before the pandemic when I was freelancing and learned about Lean Organisational management practices while proofreading some white papers. A few years down the line, I took a course in Lean and again, after launching LMNts Marketing I decided that I will eventually build a Lean marketing agency. Now, we are at the end of 2021, loads of things happened, including lockdown, home working, and we are ready. Learn more about our plans for improving customer experience in 2022 and beyond here, at LMNts Marketing, a full service sales funnel agency.
What Is a Lean Marketing Agency
It’s all about efficiency and productivity, but you should not think that a lean agency resembles a production line. Yes, there are processes, but they are not there to train robots, but to make people’s jobs easier and to communicate with customers in a more effective way.
A lean marketing agency has its core assets in the middle: customers and people. It provides a transparent system for both customers and employees, so everyone is on the same page. They don’t waste hours on team meetings and strategy calls; they streamline every marketing process. This involves creating systems for clients and building a digital marketing agency funnel that optimises customer journeys and listens to the audience.
A lean digital marketing agency is built on knowledge sharing, collaboration, and result focus. It is relevant to what customers’ main goals are and uses SOPs for solving problems, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel every single time.
Of course, there’s more to lean marketing than streamlining processes and communication; here are a few lean marketing principles that benefit clients and team members long term.
What Is Lean Marketing
Lean marketing is based on managing projects in a way that the best resources are allocated to each project, and collaboration enhances results every time. Let’s say that our all SEO agency creates a campaign. We know what the main KPI for the client is: traffic. So that’s what we measure and report on. However, the process doesn’t stop here. If the client is getting a lot of traffic but there are no conversions, we start thinking further, and identify the bottlenecks that need to be eliminated for the website to be profitable. We make recommendations and allow the client to make an informed decision and choose a solution based on our transparent report.